I’m proud to announce my 3rd Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Event! I do it for one reason and one reason only………
It’s Personal. I lost my mom 6 years ago. Both of my grandmas are survivors. I look at myself, my sister, my 4-year old little girl…….and I hope and pray.
Cancer may not have a voice, but I do!
The Blog Event will encompass:
- Breast Health Information
- Personal Stories
- How we can help (those fighting and also families left behind)
- Community, and an ability to share with each other in comments
- Promotion of companies who help in this fight against breast cancer
- Giveaways (to help promote those companies and products that help fund breast cancer research/causes)!
Yes, I’ll still be bringing you my favorite deals and coupon finds each day…..but this month is important and I hope you’ll visit often.
BLOGGERS….Please Grab My Blog Event Button and help spread the word.
As always, my blog event button was designed by Tricia Rennea! Please visit Tricia and check out her amazing work!
Grab my Event Button CODE: <a href=”http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2011/09/3rd-annual-breast-cancer-awareness-blog-event-its-personal/”><img src=”http://www.afrugalfriend.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/blog-event-button1.jpg”></a>