**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
Whether I’m chatting with a friend on Twitter or bumping into one while at the grocery store, inevitably it’s mentioned how busy we both are. It’s true….we are so busy.
I think I’m more “busy” now that I’m a stay at home mom than when I had a demanding professional career. Maybe it’s just that there are more things to juggle now that I’m a mom. Extra doctor’s appointments, dentist appointments, dance classes, etc.
like to be need to be organized! Type A personality here…..and a great family organizer is just the tool I need, as a wife, mom, and blogger.
Right now I’m using the Busy Body Book Personal & Family Grid Organizer…..and I breathe a little easier.
Joan Goldner created the Busy Body Book……here’s the scoop:
The fact that busy moms are forever multi-tasking and having to re-prioritize their time convinced Joan that her column format could help other moms gain control of their schedules and hopefully find a bit of time for themselves and more time to spend with their families.
The inside of the Family Grid Organizer is just what a busy mom needs. There are only 3 of us in our family and I love it, so I can only imagine how helpful a “Grid” would be to those of you with multiple kids……and a gazillion soccer games, ballet recitals, etc. With 5 vertical sections, a family of 5 is covered! Or you could get creative and use columns for extra-curricular activities, church activities, school, work, etc.
Inside you’ll find:
- 2 Monthly Planners – One for birthdays & anniversaries. Another for next year’s appointments & future events.
- Full Page Months-at-a-glance – the “bigger picture” to help plan for holidays, vacations, or repetitive and special events.
- Key contact pages – 2 Pages for your emergency contact information, doctors, coaches, babysitter
- Removable shopping lists
- 2 Pockets – Inside front & back covers provide a deep pocket to hold important papers, receipts, coupons
- Bookmark – flip to the current week with this unique bookmark that grabs the spiral.
- Notes – A full page each week for notes, to do’s, lists, or alerts. Plenty of notes pages in back of BBB too to record and keep important information. Occasionally you’ll find little reminders….like for the week of Dec 10th: Mail out your holiday packages this week! Love that!
Outside you’ll find sturdy, clear plastic covers – protected just in case I happen to spill my morning coffee! Wipes easily – love that!
- Chocolate and Cherry Patterns run School Year Calendars (2 left ones)
- Blueberry and Licorice Patterns run Jan – Dec Calendars (2 right ones)
- Priced at $17.95
Perhaps what I love most, is that my organizer (Blueberry pattern) matches my coffee cup (and kitchen)! 🙂
Upcoming Twitter Party:
Wednesday night (8/17) at 9pm ET!!
Try out the Weekly Grid System for Free – you can print it out!
Now for some extra fun for my readers….
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Busy Body Book Personal & Family Grid Organizer
Don’t forget to visit the other Bloggers during this Back to School Blog Event (they are each giving one away too):
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me which Pattern of the Busy Body Book you’d love)! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following:
2. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
4. Like A Frugal Friend on fb
5. Like Busy Body Books on fb
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Busy Body Books on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win 2011-12 Family Calendar/Organizer from @BusyBodyBooks for Back to School http://tinyurl.com/3takb4x @AFrugalFriend #giveaway #win
9. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
10. *NEW* Grab my Back to School Blog Event Button for your blog or FB page:
Button Code: <a href=”http://www.afrugalfriend.net/2011/08/back-to-school-blog-event-giveaways-more-get-the-scoop/”><img style=”border: 0;” src=”http://www.afrugalfriend.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/back-to-school-blog-event-button2.jpg” alt=”” /></a>
(leave as separate comments please for each entry)
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Monday, August 22nd, 2011! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary organizer was provided for review, courtesy of Busy Body Book Personal & Family Grid Organizer. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend)