Update: Thanks so much to all of you for your encouragement during this crazy week of my daughter’s first stomach bug…..it got even more interesting this weekend as “Mommy” got a touch of it too. Oh, it’s been fun! I’m tired. Weak. Did I mention tired? But of course I wanted to make sure Mailbox Monday was up for all of you first thing this morning 🙂 I am so sorry I missed out on visiting all your blogs this past week, but am hoping to get to all of them this week….in a day or two! 🙂
It’s time for Mailbox Monday. Time for all of us to share what we received in the mail for FREE! These are a combination of things signed up for…..free samples, free magazine subscriptions and more.
You’ll find updated free samples posted on A Frugal Friend throughout each week. Check back often – I’ll do all the work for you or Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email so you don’t miss out on these time-sensitive freebies.
So, here’s what came in the mail this week for me:
MAGAZINES (yes, all FREE):
Field & Stream
US News & World Report
Better Home and Gardens
Elle Decor…the travel issue
Fekkai Technician color care shampoo & 3-minute mask
Coupon for Free Panini from Corner Bakery
$10 Coupon Booklet from Eat Better America
**Note: this is still available here. Click on “entertainment” on the upper left side and there are 3 $10 coupon booklets you can sign up for…..Eat Better America, Betty Crocker, and Box Tops for Education…….that’s $30 in coupons! For FREE!
HOT COUPON ALERT:
New Easter Candy Coupons at coupons.com:
$1.00/2 Nestle NestEggs
$1.00/2 Wonka jellybeans (includes SweeTarts)
$1.00/2 Lifesavers Jellybeans
50 cents off Lifesavers strings n rings single serve
Join in on Mailbox Monday hosted by A Frugal Friend:
1. Please grab my Mailbox Monday button (on the right side) and place it on your own Mailbox Monday post.!
2. Make sure your readers can link back to A Frugal Friend and join in on the fun
3. Once you have your Mailbox Monday post up, come back here and leave your link in the Mister Linky widget.
4. Leave your name and name of your blog too
5. Make sure the link goes directly to your Mailbox Monday post and not your homepage so we can visit easily. Then we’ll all come and see what deals you’ve received.
***Spread the Word….let’s get even more people involved in Mailbox Monday hosted each week right here at A Frugal Friend….invite your friends!