It’s time for Mailbox Monday. Time for all of us to share what we received in the mail for FREE! These are a combination of things signed up for…..free samples, free magazine subscriptions and more.
You’ll find updated free samples posted on A Frugal Friend throughout each week. Check back often – I’ll do all the work for you or Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email, Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook so you don’t miss out on these time-sensitive freebies.
Well, I have to admit that my Mailbox Monday container is pretty thin this week, so thin in fact, that’s it’s not even worth taking a photo. Really! Why?
The past 2 months have been an incredibly busy time…..family trips, New York City (BlogHer), and some amazing opportunities that I couldn’t even begin to take advantage of without my supportive husband. My suitcase was unpacked last night for the last time this summer…..and boy, what a summer it has been. So, while I may be posting about freebies, I certainly haven’t had the extra time to sign up for them the last 2 months.
Hence, the pitiful container.
So, while there’s no photo this week, I’m reminded of my Photo Last Week….I’m bound to have something worth posting about next Monday! 🙂
How about you….what did your mailman bring you for FREE?
Join in on Mailbox Monday hosted by A Frugal Friend:
1. Please grab my Mailbox Monday button (on the right side) and place it on your own Mailbox Monday post.!
2. Make sure your readers can link back to A Frugal Friend and join in on the fun
3. Once you have your Mailbox Monday post up, come back here and leave your link in the Mister Linky widget.
4. Leave your name and name of your blog too
5. Make sure the link goes directly to your Mailbox Monday post and not your homepage so we can visit easily.
6. Visit and comment….Have fun!
***Spread the Word….let’s get even more people involved in Mailbox Monday hosted each week right here at A Frugal Friend….invite your friends!