It’s time for Mailbox Monday. Time for all of us to share what we received in the mail for FREE! These are a combination of things signed up for…..free samples, free magazine subscriptions and more.
You’ll find updated free samples posted on A Frugal Friend throughout each week. Check back often – I’ll do all the work for you or Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email so you don’t miss out on these time-sensitive freebies.
Here’s what came in my mailbox (all for free) just this week:
Business Week (2 issues)
US News & World Report (2 issues)
Parenting Early Years
Better Home and Gardens
Slim Fast snack bar
Coupon for FREE bag of any Stacy’s product (love those Pita Chips)
Disney stickers (which comes just in time for my big trip)
Address labels from Texas Children’s Hospital
Don’t forget to grab some of my favorite freebies right now:
3 Free Shutterfly cards
Homemade Simple Coupon Booklet ($35 in savings) – you can still grab a coupon booklet by signing up here. After you sign up with this wonderful P&G program, be sure to click on Refresh your Nest (top right of their site)……then you’ll spot where you can sign up for the booklet! Love these!
Join in on Mailbox Monday hosted by A Frugal Friend:
1. Please grab my Mailbox Monday button (on the right side) and place it on your own Mailbox Monday post.
2. Make sure your readers can link back to A Frugal Friend and join in on the fun!
3. Once you have your Mailbox Monday post up, come back here and leave your link in the Mister Linky widget.
4. Leave your name and name of your blog too
5. Make sure the link goes directly to your Mailbox Monday post and not your homepage so we can visit easily. Then we’ll all come and see what deals you’ve received.
Spread the Word….let’s get even more people involved in Mailbox Monday hosted each week right here at A Frugal Friend….invite your friends!