**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#166 Fawn H.
It’s August, and one thing parents usually have on their back to school list…..SHOES.
Payless ShoeSource helps parents with their budget by offering the latest footwear and accessory trends at affordable prices. From casual shoes to sneakers and backpacks to ballet slippers, they have them all.
Here’s what’s in Style right now:
- Kids’ styles for Under $20: These on trend styles include slip-on and lace up canvas sneakers, embellished flats, Mary Jane loafers and athletic sneakers.
- Women’s Styles for Under $30: Fashion forward women’s styles include kitten heels, jazz oxfords, assorted boots and a range of fashionable ballet flats.
- New Brash™ Teen Brand: Arriving in stores this month, Payless’ newest teen brand, Brash™, provides a range of on-trend affordable shoes and handbags, jewelry, accessories and beauty items that enable girls to create a fun, eclectic look from head to toe.
Payless ShoeSource cares about style, but I’m so happy to see what they are doing for kids in Central America who need shoes!
- The Good Shoe Project: For a second year, whenever a customer purchases the exclusive Airwalk Hope shoe for $19.99, Payless will give a free pair of shoes to a child in need in Central America.
- Incredible Value Every Day: To help families stick to a budget this Back to School season, Payless will call-out Incredible Value Every Day styles — items always priced at an everyday great value starting as low as under $10 a pair.
We recently were able to try some new Airwalk shoes, courtesy of Payless ShoeSource. Plaid…….I always associate plaid with back to school, so it’s perfect timing. These shoes will look adorable paired with my daughter’s jeans this fall. I was surprised when my daughter knew the pattern was plaid…..who taught her? 🙂
Sweet and sporty, this cute, comfy Airwalk sneaker features a quality canvas upper with preppy plaid print, laces for a good fit, a cushiony insole and a built-up, non-marking rubber outsole. Fabric, rubber and manmade materials.
Reg price $19.99
Visit Payless on FB – use their Back to School Checklist and get 20% off your Entire Purchase
BUY: Visit your nearest store or Payless.com.
Now for some extra fun for my readers….
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Backpack and Pair of Shoes from Payless (similar to above) – your choice of girl/boy!
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me which you’d like if you won – boy or girl prize! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following:
2. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
4. Like A Frugal Friend on fb
5. Like Payless ShoeSource on fb
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Payless on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win Shoes & Backpack from Payless ShoeSource for Back to School http://tinyurl.com/3rkwc2t @AFrugalFriend #giveaway #win
9. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
(leave as separate comments please for each entry)
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Friday, August 26th, 2011! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary shoes were provided for review. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend)