With summer getting underway, I thought it was time to list the Top 12 Easy 4th of July Treats and Crafts. After all, it doesn’t have to take a lot of time, money or effort to create amazing holiday treats or crafts that will WOW your family and guests.
Here are some of my favorites, including the adorable 4th of July Flag Shirt I made above. She’s certainly outgrown that shirt now, so I need to make another! It’s so easy, I can do it this week! If I can do it, you can do it!
Top 12 Easy 4th of July Treats and Crafts:
UPDATED to include just a few more than 12!
- 4th of July Flag Applique T-Shirt Tutorial
- DIY Patriotic Wreath
- Easy Firecracker Decoration & Craft
- Printable Patriotic Bunting
- Star Spangled Sugar Cookies
- 4th of July Fruit Popsicles
- Watermelon Fruit Stars with Berries
- Red White & Blue Shortcake Recipe
- Red White & Blue Strawberries
- Patriotic Berry Beverage
- Red White & Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4th of July Summer Fruit Kabobs
- Sparkler Cupcakes
- Patriotic Pies in a Jar
- Patriotic Cake Pops
And for some safety tips be sure to check out:
What are some of your favorite easy 4th of July treats and crafts?