I can’t wait for that first chill in the air. While we wait a little longer than most here in Texas, that first chill signals fall to me. Well, that and football and all things pumpkin. There’s just something about pumpkin this time of year. Though I’ll be cutting back on the baking this year since we have a few diabetics in the family, I am looking for one perfect pumpkin dish for the holidays. I found several pumpkin dessert recipes options here and am having a hard time choosing! I need your help!
- Pumpkin Pie Crescent Roll – Mess for Less
- Pumpkin Cobbler – Taste and Tell Blog
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – Your Cup of Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Two Peas and their Pod
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles – The Recipe Critic
- Pumpkin Chip Cookies – Happy Hooligans
- Layered Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – Pint Sized Treasures
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – The Jenny Evolution
- Pumpkin Parfait – Pint Sized Treasures
- Pumpkin Donuts with Nutella – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Pumpkin Lasagna – Pint Sized Treasures
- Pumpkin Pancakes – Global Table Adventure
- Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream – Pint Sized Treasures
- Pumpkin Muffins – Nate and Rachael
- Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow – Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Caramel Pumpkin Dip – The Recipe Critic
- Pumpkin Roll – Gimme Some Oven
Well, what do you think? Which of these pumpkin dessert recipes sounds the best to you?
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE:
If you like this post, you’ll love these that I’ve picked out just for you!