Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I’m always trying to come up with something new and fun for my family. We love family game night, so I thought….why not make a Valentine’s Day themed game? An edible one. I got it…..a Valentine’s Day edible tic tac toe game!
Instant family fun and dessert all in one.
This couldn’t have been easier to make because there was no baking/cooking involved since I had store-bought Rice Krispie Treats.
In fact, I had everything I needed already in the pantry, including Twizzlers, which were leftover individually packaged ones from Halloween.
- Rice Krispie Treats (Homemade or Storebought - 5 indiv pkgd)
- Twizzlers Red Licorice Strips
- Pink Frosting
- Chocolate Frosting
- Small Ziploc Bag (for easy piping)
- Cut Rice Krispie Treats into squares, approx 2 inches by 2 inches to yield 10
- Pipe Chocolate Frosting in the shape of an X onto 5 of the Rice Krispie Treat Squares
- Pipe Pink Frosting in the shape of an O onto the remaining 5 of the Rice Krispie Treat Squares
- Use the Twizzler Strips to create a Tic Tac Toe board, setting them side by side as needed
- Play Tic Tac Toe and enjoy this sweet dessert when finished
TIP: If you don’t have piping equipment, I simply use a small Ziploc bag, I spoon some frosting inside the bag and press towards the bottom corner. Then, I cut one corner edge of the Ziploc bag (very small) and squeeze out the frosting like a piping bag. So simple!
Have fun and enjoy!