Congratulations to # 76 Mami2jen
My daughter has an ear for music. If they still had “Name That Tune” as a game show, I’d be first in line to sign her up…..she’s that good. I’m talking classical pieces of music and more. It’s truly such a blessing considering that all indications pointed to her not being able to hear when she was born.
Last year for Christmas, she got a guitar. It’s one instrument I can’t help her with at all, as I only can play a little piano (self-taught by ear). So, this year I’m excited to get her something that I can help a bit with…..her very own iTikes Piano.
A keyboard that is enhanced by technology! Just what this generation has come to expect, right? 🙂
The iTikes Piano allows kids to play music and expand their learning using an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, BUT they don’t have to use them. It can be used as a stand alone keyboard too.
Two ways for kids to learn music skills:
- Stand alone keyboard with major and minor keys
- App-based music games for kids to learn note names, musical staff and pitch training
Four different ways to play:
- Free play-Allows kids to play the piano without background music
- Solo- Accompaniment plays as kids pretend to play; melody joins in
- Playback- Pick a song to hear it play with accompaniment
- Stepper- Music will play regardless of what keys are played on the keyboard
You’ll find volume and tempo controls and major keys light up. There are 4 built in songs too!
You can use with an iPhone® 3GS, iPhone® 4/4S, iTouch® 4 or iPad® 1, iPad® 2, the new iPad®
- Not compatible with the iPad Mini
Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included), so be prepared for Christmas morning….and you might have already wanted to get the Free App!
It’s such a great beginner keyboard for her…..and she doesn’t always need me there to help her. Love that!
You can find the iTikes Piano along with other iTikes products at major retailers and online.
Even Amazon has some great deals right now on the:
Now for some extra fun for you:
*48 Hour GIVEAWAY*
One (1) lucky winner will receive an iTikes Piano.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me why you’d love to win! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following (leave as separate comments please for each entry):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Google +
3. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Like iTikes Toys on FB
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow iTikes on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win an iTikes Piano from @AFrugalFriend http://tinyurl.com/aqxv5xl
Giveaway ends at 11pm (central time) on Thursday, December 13th, 2012! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary product was provided. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend. Post contains an affiliate link.)