**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#50 Monica L.
Calling all Bob the Builder fans (or moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc of the fans):
A new DVD featuring our favorite Builder has been released, Bob the Builder: Super Scrambler!
Even my daughter loves Bob the Builder, so much so that she requested her own tools this past year…..and always surprises me with her imagination!
Here’s the scoop:
Scrambler wants to be a Super-Smasher hero while he builds Farmer Pickles’ milk shed. He works alongside the whole Can-Do crew to get the job done. Wendy, Travis and Muck show the team there’s more to strength than lifting heavy blocks and that following instructions is always important. Bob and his crew finish the job with the super power of tools and teamwork.
Teamwork and Following Instructions………two important lessons for kids to learn (and in a fun way)!
Running Time: 44 Minutes
- Travis’ New Garage
- Scratch and the Dream Home
- Super Scrambler
- Roley and the Fox
- “I Love Rockin” music video
BUY IT: $8.99 on Amazon
Now for some extra fun:
One (1) winner will receive the new DVD, Bob the Builder: Super Scrambler
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me who this DVD would be for! That’s it!
You can earn one extra entry for each of the following:
2. Comment on a Non-Giveaway post
3. Like A Frugal Friend on Facebook
4. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
5. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
6. Follow HiT Entertainment on Twitter
7. Tweet the following as is: Win the DVD, Bob the Builder: Super Scrambler http://tinyurl.com/3vogewr @AFrugalFriend #Giveaway #win
8. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
(leave as separate comments please for each entry)
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Saturday, September 10th, 2011! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.