This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Boston Market
It’s officially summer. We celebrated the day checking out the new Boston Market lunch menu, which couldn’t come at a more perfect time.
Why? Well, if you have kids, you know. It doesn’t take long for them to eat you out of the house, especially during summer months when they are home, so I’m extra thankful for the new quality lunches from the rotisserie experts, ones that are filling and delicious too.
COUPON ALERT: Scroll down below to discover a Boston Market Coupon to use on your next visit!
We stopped by our local Boston Market this week as it was nice to enjoy lunch and a reprieve from the ninety degree weather.
While I’m always a huge fan of the rotisserie chicken (and corn bread – YUM), we opted to try some of their new offerings – sandwiches and salads. Don’t worry, we did order an extra 6-pack of the tasty cornbread too!
Would you take a look a these new options:
- Southwest Chicken BLT on ciabatta with Cholula bacon, avocado, Tillamook pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and chipotle aioli
- Chicken Avocado Club on ciabatta with bacon, avocado, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce red onion and herbed mayo
- Chicken or Turkey on ciabatta with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion and herbed mayo
- Chicken Salad on multi-grain hoagie roll with sliced tomato, lettuce and mayo
- Southwest Cobb Salad with romaine & leaf lettuce blend, bacon, avocado, corn relish, pico de gallo, red onion and chipotle ranch dressing
- Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce, 3-cheese blend, croutons and Caesar dressing
What a delicious and fresh lunch.
It was no surprise that Boston Market used the the same rotisserie chicken in their sandwiches and salads – something you can’t always find when ordering deli sandwiches.
My family enjoyed the Southwest Chicken BLT, Caesar Salad (with chicken added), and my pick, the Chicken Avocado Club (always an avocado girl at heart). The verdict: Two thumbs up.
Seriously, you can’t beat the quality of meats, produce, and bread. Let me add that I don’t think I’ve had a restaurant sandwich impress me more than my Chicken Avocado Club. The ciabatta bread was incredibly fresh, tasty, and light.
Boston Market Coupon: Use Promo Code 30946 for $3 OFF any sandwich, salad or choose two purchases. Offer expires 6/30/19.
TIP: You don’t have to actually print the coupon below, just mention this 5 number code at checkout (take a screenshot on your phone) and the discount will be applied. That’s what I did today.
Visit Boston Market for more information!
Sara Phillips says
That Southwest Salad sounds really amazing! I’m so happy to see Boston Market uses Tillamook cheese – my favorite. And that coupon, what a deal!