Cadbury Recipes. You see, though Cadbury Eggs are by themselves a treat, why not make other desserts with them as a main ingredient?
Just about every Easter basket I’ve ever had has contained at least one or two of the most delicious milk chocolate eggs around. You know the kind, with yellow and white in the middle? It’s just not Easter without Cadbury Creme Eggs (and note, you can’t get them year-round).
Cadbury chocolate, in one form or another has been around since 1824. Are you in search of recipes that call for some of this yummy chocolate? Great! Here are 10 Cadbury recipes to get you started.
Ten (10) Cadbury Recipes + 1 (I had to add a new one)
- Bitz & Giggles – Cadbury Cream Egg Dip
This dip calls for both the regular and mini size Cadbury Cream Eggs. Apples make the perfect dippers!
- Lola LambChops – Cadbury Mini Eggs Easter Cookie Cake
This cookie cake is everything! My friend Tanya has outdone herself!
- A Turtle’s Life for Me – Easter Bunny Butt Cupcakes
Honestly, these just may be the most adorable Easter cupcakes EVER! Just take one look and I guarantee you’ll want to make them.
- Homegrown and Healthy – Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
These eggs look almost egg-actly like the real thing. And, guess what? They have CHEESECAKE filling.
- Persnickety Plates – Cadbury Mini Eggs Cookie Bars
Smashed-up dark chocolate mini eggs are used in these cookie bars. We can’t let the creme eggs have all the fun!
- Baking Beauty – Creme Egg Cheesecake
The cheesecake fun isn’t over yet! This one has a crunchy chocolate crust and Cadbury eggs in EVERY bite.
- Life Love Liz – Caramel Cadbury Eggs Cupcakes
These chocolate cupcakes are filled with caramel and have a caramel Cadbury egg on top. Use coffee in place of milk, to enhance the chocolate flavor.
- DIY Candy – Easy Easter Cupcakes with Cadbury Eggs
There’s no such thing as too many cupcake recipes. This one, featuring coconut, sprinkles and Cadbury Candy-Coated Mini Eggs is easy-peasy!
- Oh My! Creative – Cadbury Mini Egg Cookie Dough Dip
Speaking of Candy-Coated Mini Eggs, this dip recipe calls for a entire bag. YUM! Graham crackers or animal cookies are suggested dippers.
- Passion for Savings – Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs Recipe
Here’s a more traditional recipe for Cadbury Creme Eggs. Definitely worth the effort and time it takes to make them.
- Baking Beauty – Cadbury Cupcakes
These cupcakes are simple to make when you’re in the mood for chocolaty goodness. Both white and yellow butter cream frosting adds authenticity to this dessert.
Other Easter Posts:
- Easy Candy Dipped Rice Krispie Bunnies
- 25 Easter Crafts for Kids
- What to do with Leftover Plastic Eggs
- Disney Parks Eggstravaganza
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE: