Hello October! It’s the season of all things pumpkin, but we can’t forget candy corn fun! In fact, today I’m bringing you an easy to make Halloween treat that the kids will absolutely love…made with yogurt! Let’s make Candy Corn Yogurt Popsicles!
Affiliate link in post.
CANDY CORN YOGURT POPSICLES
32 oz. container of vanilla yogurt
3 drops Wilton creamy vanilla custard flavoring
Wilton orange food gel – can find Wilton food gels here
Wilton yellow food gel
3 Wilton disposable decorator icing bags (or you can use 3 Ziploc bags snipped at the corner, a simple hack I love)
Popsicle Molds – You can find these at your favorite retailer. You’ll find many popsicle mold sets under $10!
1. Distribute the yogurt evenly into three mixing bowls.
2. (OPTIONAL) Add 3 drops of vanilla custard flavoring to each bowl. Stir well.
3. Add 1/8 teaspoon of the orange food gel into one of the bowls and stir well to evenly distribute the color. Cover and set aside in refrigerator for later use.
4. Add 1/8 teaspoon of the yellow food gel into the second bowl and stir well to evenly distribute the color. Cover and place in refrigerator to use later in recipe.
3. Transfer the white yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe into the bottom of each Popsicle mold (gently tap on the mold to allow the yogurt to settle evenly). This will be the “tip” of your candy corn. Freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Transfer the orange yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe in to each Popsicle mold for the middle layer of the candy corn. Freeze for 15 minutes.
5. Lastly, transfer the yellow yogurt to a decorator icing bag and pipe into each Popsicle mold, up to the fill line. Insert the lids/sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours.
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE:
If you like this post, you’ll love these that I’ve picked out just for you!
vickie couturier says
my grandkids would love these,,the love candy corn in any way ,shape or form
My kids wait all year for Fall just so they can eat candy corn. They’re going to LOVE this!
In the description under your picture it states that you use yogurt and Wilton candy melts, nowhere in the recipe I find Wilton Candy Melts used in this recipe, I am confused about the wording in the description.
Hi Deborah and thanks for stopping by. Where are you seeing candy melts? Other Wilton products are listed and linked for easy reference, but no candy melts are used in this recipe. I noticed that Wilton pinned my image last night and maybe you saw it on pinterest and not here on the blog?
Jerry Marquardt says
I most definitely would love to try the Candy Corn Yogurt Popsicles. I think it is a fine dessert, of which I am going to try out later in the week.
Sara Phillips says
These are so much fun! I bet my boys would really enjoy eating them!
Those are gorgeous and perfect for fall.