Last week my family had the chance to experience a unique performance – Cirque Italia!
I grew up loving the circus. I remember the first time I shared that with my own daughter. Sadly, the circus we knew and loved no longer performs, so you can imagine how thrilled we were to discover Cirque Italia – a circus, European style, without animals.
My friends at Cirque Italia provided us complimentary tickets and I’m excited to announce that they are providing one of my readers a family pack of tickets too. Read on to find out how to enter!
Cirque Italia travels the country. Right now there are two different shows (Silver and Gold) – one is in Texas, the other Florida, but check back often to see where they are going next!
The center of the entire show is a custom designed water stage which holds 35,000 gallons of water.
Tightrope walkers. Contortionists. We were amazed with every new scene…including one with dinosaurs. Yes, dinosaurs!
The MC is hilarious, somewhat reminding me of a circus clown without all the makeup. You don’t even mind that it’s all in Italian – really! It’s actually quite fun – laughter and humor is a universal language!
With the popularity of The Greatest Showman right now, your kids will love this!
- Right now, get a Free Child’s Ticket with every Adult Ticket Purchased (Promo Code: Facefree)
- Bring cash for intermission. Kids are able to go up on the stage and meet some of the cast – in our case it included a dinosaur! A photographer is available but they take only cash as this all happens in a very short amount of time.
- There isn’t a bad seat in the house. You are under the big top. With a round venue, everyone can see clearly.
- There is no air conditioning. Take note of this if you are going on an incredibly hot day. They do have massive fans blowing and we were comfortable, but it was in the 60’s and completely nice outside. (Ask for seats next to a fan if needed – yes, it’s not open-seating).
- Concessions are available.
- There is a short intermission of about 20 minutes.
- While we didn’t use them, I was told restrooms were available.
Current Schedule (Spring 2018) (Visit here for more dates & locations)
Water Circus Silver
- Grapevine, Texas (March 23 – April 1) – outside Grapevine Mills Mall
- Denton, Texas (April 5 – 8)
- Wichita Falls, Texas (April 12-14)
More locations coming soon.
Water Circus Gold
- Tallahassee, Florida (March 22 – 25)
- Panama City Beach, Florida (March 29 – April 1)
- Mary Esther, Florida (April 5 – 8)
- Pensacola, Florida (April 12 – 15)
More locations coming soon.
Take a look…
I’m giving away Family Pack of Tickets – 2 adults and 2 children for the Grapevine, Texas location. Cirque Italia will work with you to find a show within the week of March 23 – April 1 you can attend.