CVS/pharmacy has a completely revamped Gold Emblem product line.
And we are talking about perhaps my daughter’s favorite food category…SNACKS! 🙂
You’ll notice a new look, higher ingredient standards, and my personal favorite…..nutritional information on the front of the packaging. Isn’t that helpful? No more having to search the box for quick information.
Store brands like the CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem brand, is a great way to save money. I’m here (along with my daughter) to remind you that store brands aren’t low quality. In fact, many times I can taste no difference.
For after school snacks or treats during summer vacation road trips, check out what the Gold Emblem line offers:
- Gold Emblem Sparkling Water
- Gold Emblem Whole Fancy Cashews
- Gold Emblem Whole Almonds Raw
- Gold Emblem Raspberry Cream Shortbread Cookies
- Gold Emblem Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gold Emblem Natural Pistachios
- Gold Emblem Classic Blend Trail Mi
- Gold Emblem Cinnamon Honey Almonds
- Gold Emblem Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews
- Gold Emblem Sour Neon Crawlers
- Gold Emblem Gummy Worms
- Gold Emblem Gummy Bears
The cookies were absolutely delicious! While I preferred the Chocolate Chip, my 5 yr old fell in love with the fruity Raspberry Cream Shortbread Cookies! And of course, you can’t go wrong with almonds…..I make sure to grab this healthy snack often!
CVS…..I think we’ll be headed back soon!