While I was in New York this August for the annual BlogHer Conference, I attended a Fisher-Price event that was AMAZING! They served the most delightful appetizers paired with select wines from around the country, followed by a selection of desserts that were so scrumptious!
But what stole the event……..the brand new Fisher-Price Servin’ Surprises Kitchen & Table!
In fact, I was able to talk with Fisher-Price representatives and learn first-hand how much time and effort they put into creating new products like this. They have kids test any ideas out. They listen to what parents need and want, so much so that one of the huge stand out features of this kitchen was inspired by the need for easy clean up of toys! Let me show you what I mean as I talk about the features.
The Fisher-Price Servin’ Suprises Kitchen & Table includes:
- Table with convertible stovetop
- Removable oven
- “Magic” serving tray
- 4 slices of pizza with toppings & pizza cutter
- 4 cookies with cookie sheet
- 2 place settings: forks, spoons, cups & plates.
Most kitchens on the market are only kitchens. They are a great place to prepare “pretend” food. But as I quickly learned with my daughter, she wanted to serve those pretend dishes to her parents and her friends. She plays a great chef, but waitress is fun too!
That’s one reason Servin’ Surprises is top notch – it’s a kitchen and table all in one. Note that chairs are not included, but it sits lower to the ground so you can sit on the floor if an adult or kneel/stand if you are young. I think of it almost like those Hibachi style restaurants. Love it!
BUT….the showstopper – the hidden center of the table. Take a look above and you’ll see that the center of table has a lid. The lid comes off, and kids can quickly and easily push all the food, dishes, etc back in. Um, yes! 🙂
Requires 6 AA batteries (not included)
As you can see, even though Mommy was sick and didn’t cook Thanksgiving dinner this year, someone did. 🙂 She even has Thanksgiving decorations and centerpieces. When she was done…..look how easy it was to clean up!
Even if a kitchen or table isn’t on your holiday list this year, check out these accessories, which are fun just on their own, but add them to the table and you’ll find some extra surprises in store!
- Fisher-Price Servin’ Surprises Tea Party Set – Fill up the tea cups with “magically” pouring tea out of the tea pot
- Fisher-Price Servin’ Surprises Ice Cream Party Set – Twist each of the three scoops to magically change flavors
- Fisher-Price Servin’ Surprises Barbeque Set – Twist the hot dog to magically change toppings
- Fisher-Price Servin’ Surprises Birthday Set – Blow, and the candle actually disappears! I’ve tried it!
SHOP: Kitchen & Table on sale for $59.99 Shipped on Amazon (Reg $79.99)
(Complimentary products were provided. All opinions are the honest statements of the author. Contains an affiliate link.)