I love freebies and I’m thankful to PINCHme for sponsoring this post where I share with you exactly how YOU can get get free samples! It couldn’t be easier.
When I first started blogging, I had a weekly post called Mailbox Monday. It was incredibly popular and everyone would stop by to share what they’d received in their mailbox that week (for FREE). We’d receive anything from free magazines to free full-size items. And by free, I mean absolutely FREE – no cost for postage, anything.
Fast forward a few years and it seemed to many that it was harder to get free samples sent to you in the mail. Maybe it was the economy. But I’m here to tell you it’s now easier than ever to get freebies in the mail – in fact, an entire box of freebies!
Have you signed up with PINCHme?
Right now there are over 2 Million PINCHme MEMBERS and so far there have been over 10 million samples delivered!
What are you waiting for?
It couldn’t be easier:
1. Answer a series of questions about your household and shopping habits in the Member Profile. They’ll learn what you like and offer samples just for you.
2. Pick samples you are eager to try. They’ll ship your box full of samples directly to you for free. Yes, FREE! No postage cost at all.
3. Once you’ve had a chance to try your samples, complete a short feedback survey to tell them what you think of the samples. They’ll let the brands know your thoughts.
It’s a win-win for both you and the brands.
Why does this work?
Brands want to know what people think about new products or get established products in the hands of new consumers like YOU. Of course, you benefit from receiving a box of goodies each month.
January will be fun month for PINCHers with over 1 MILLION samples on offer across 17 different products being mailed out.
Recently, I received my very own PINCHme box and it was pretty fun to open up and discover what was sent. From established brands like Secret, Olay and BAND-AID, I received many items that I know I’ll use (because I already love them). But there were new products I’m excited to try. It was a great combination of food items, beauty items and more. And my favorites – well, there’s the SinfulColors nail polish and I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you how excited I was to see the Starbucks Iced Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Next sample box will be available for signup on February 8th, but don’t worry I’ve got some extra fun for one lucky reader below!
But first, make sure to sign up now for PINCHme as you’ll want to go ahead and create your profile so they know what free samples to offer you.
Now for some extra fun……..
GIVEAWAY: One (1) Winner will receive a PINCHme Blogger Box full of Free Samples (similar to mine above)!
HOW TO ENTER: For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me what freebie (or category) you’d love to be offered most! That’s it. Super easy! (Visit PINCHme for ideas – look under Past Samples!
EXTRA ENTRIES: You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (leave separate comments for each):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest (leave me your username)
3. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
4. Follow A Frugal Friend on Instagram (leave me your username)
5. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter (leave me your username)
6. Follow PINCHme on Twitter
7. Tweet the following as is: Enter to Win a PINCHme box of freebies from @AFrugalFriend #Giveaway –> http://tinyurl.com/zrkgd7x
8. Visit any non-giveaway post on my blog and leave a comment. Come back here afterwards and leave a comment letting me know which post it was.
9. Visit PINCHme and let me know your favorite past sample they’ve offered! Yes, that’s a possible 3 comment entries on this post.
(leave as separate comments please for each entry)
Be sure to Like A Frugal Friend on Facebook to hear the latest giveaways and deals!
Giveaway ends at MIDNIGHT (central time) on Wednesday, January 20th, 2016! Valid for US residents and addresses only. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. Void where prohibited. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
CONGRATULATIONS TO #127 Trisha B