Do you have a favorite breakfast item? I’ll admit, growing up I fell in love with french toast. It was a real treat when my mom would get out the skillet, pull out her index card with the french toast recipe, and make her version of the classic breakfast dish.
Now that I’m older, I’ve realized that there’s more than one way to make french toast, and I might just be determined enough to try them all.
With autumn approaching and my need to make sure my daughter gets off to school with a nice breakfast under her belt, I’m looking at some of these incredible french toast recipes.
French Toast Recipe Roundup
- Lucky Charms French Toast – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Cinnamon Crunch French Toast – Super Healthy Kids
- Cake Batter French Toast – Baking Beauty
- White Chocolate French Toast – The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake – Frugal Mom, eh!
- Butterscotch Baked French Toast – Slap Dash Mom
- Irish Cream French Toast – Growing Up Gabel
- Eggnog French Toast – Gimme Some Oven
- Sunday Brunch Perfect French Toast – Stagetecture
So tell me, which one of these has your mouth watering right now?
As for me, I’m eyeing that Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake, but am incredibly curious about the Lucky Charms French Toast Recipe! 🙂
Don’t forget to pin this on pinterest for later: