Welcome to the Gifts for Foodies section of our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide. Be sure to visit all the other categories in our guide.
(Gift Guide – sponsored. Affiliate links may be in post, where I could earn a commission for any purchases made.)
Gifts for Foodies
Bone-In Butcher Shop
Discover the artisanal craftsmanship of the revolutionary BONE-IN Butcher Shop located in Texas, and recognized by Forbes.com as the #1 “Online, Mail-Order” hearty meats. A socially conscious (and cost effective approach) to fine dining “IN” featuring the finest grades of beef, lamb, veal, chicken and pork delivered straight to your front door.
Founder and CEO, John Sayklay, invites you to experience cut proteins, not found on the retail level and typically not available to consumers. Their cutting goes beyond just custom cutting that you will find in your local butcher shop. Don’t confuse your grocery stores “premium choice” label on beef. The USDA doesn’t regulate the word “Premium” and can create false expectations.
NEW ITEMS COMING SOON:
- Additions of organic chicken (think chicken wings for football season
- Fajita meat sliced into strips made from organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- premium choice wet aged top sirloin Carnitas ( a hispanic dish).
- Berkshire boneless pork butts cut into 3”-4” chunks
- Bone -In chuck short ribs cut flanken style-another staple for the hispanics but also used for making Korean BBQ
- Smoke Applewood Bacon
- Frrozen wild, sustainably caught seafood. (Think Salmon, Halibut, Chilean Sea bass, Sushi grade Tuna, giant size shrimp from the gulf and Baja Mexico, king crab legs with claws bigger than a man’s fist, and cold water Australian and/or South African Lobster Tails)
Accepting orders for the holidays: Leg of Lamb, Cuts of veal, Turkeys, Duck, (raw and smoked), Hams, Rib and Tenderloin Roasts Caviar Foie gras Compound butters Cuts of grass fed Australian Wagyu beef.
Customers can customize their on-line orders for home delivery. Can’t figure out what you want? Checkout their Combo Boxes. Seeking something special, we can accommodate your needs. If you don’t see what you need, come back tomorrow, because we are adding to our repertoire daily.
What better time than now to enjoy fine dining “IN” or grilling outside with family and friends this holiday season and throughout the New Year!
SHOP: Order today! Visit: BoneInButcherShop.com
FYI…There’s just a 5lb. minimum for no delivery charge.
Tastes of Chicago
This gift idea is reminding me of epic trips I’ve taken to the Windy City. Everyone knows Chicago and incredible foods go hand in hand. Even though you and I might not be traveling as much right now, it’s exciting to discover that we can enjoy our favorite Chicago dishes from the comfort of our own home.
Celebrate the holidays with Chicago‘s most iconic foods like Lou Malnati’s legendary deep dish pizza, Portillo’s Italian beef, Garrett Popcorn Shops® popcorn, and so much more.
Tastes of Chicago has been shipping holiday happiness nationwide for over 30 years! Treat yourself or someone special this holiday season!
SHOP: Order today! TastesofChicago.com
Kate Weiser Chocolates
Kate Weiser produces gorgeous chocolates year-round, but the holidays is a special time for her talents to shine. She’s generally recognized as one of the top Chocolatiers in the United States.
Known for her intricately hand-painted bonbons, candy bars and seasonal goodies, Kate Weiser chocolates make some of the most unique gifts around. Though based in Dallas, Texas, you can have these delicious treats shipped right to your door or intended recipient.
Stay tuned! Right now you’ll discover fantastic Halloween goodies on her site, but rest assured it will change to Christmas soon.
SHOP: Order today! KateWeiserChocolate.com
- Classic Spicy (voted as “Best Spicy” by Men’s Health!)
- Vegan Vodka Tomato Sauce made with coconut milk to make an indulgent, plant-based, dairy free version of a classic vodka sauce.
- Classic Red Tomato Sauce which is thick, rich, and flavorful.
TIP: Make their Rigatoni with Classic Red Sausage Sauce recipe to impress the family this season.
Jar Goods sauces and pestos are a practical yet fun gift for foodies, family, friends, or hostess with the mostess.
Here in Dallas/Fort Worth, I can find them at grocery stores like Central Market and Tom Thumb, but you can find them nationwide at places like Whole Foods Market and more.