**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#203 Kelly D
#269 Jill L – alternate winner
Many of you know how much breast cancer has devasted my family. And because my family has suffered greatly, I am determined to fight this disease….so that no other family has to feel this pain.
Hanes is committed to this cause too.
In fact, Hanes is offering a special “pink collection” this fall, and making a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. to fund mammograms and breast cancer research.
Hanes is donating $100,000 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. in 2011. From 2009 to 2011, Hanes has made cash and in-kind donations totaling $1,000,000 to breast cancer charities. That makes me smile.
For every t-shirt that you design and buy, Hanes will donate 10% of the retail price to NBCF. It’s so easy to design…….and it just takes a minute!
All custom t-shirts cost $18 (excluding tax and shipping)
It’s a contest too……..and you could win a $2500 Visa Award Card! WOW!
But HURRY……the contest ends 12:00 p.m. ET on July 6, 2011! How did it sneak up on me so fast? I just designed mine and I hope you will too!
Hanes also has some big news for A Frugal Friend readers……
One (1) lucky winner will receive items from the Hanes Pink collection !!!
**Items will depend on who wins – female, male, etc!!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me if you’ve been touched by breast cancer (self, family, friend, etc). That’s it!
You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (only one entry for each):
2. Comment on a Non-Giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Like A Frugal Friend on Facebook
4. Like Hanes on Facebook
5. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Hanes on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win Hanes Pink items supporting breast cancer research http://tinyurl.com/3z9w7tf #giveaway #win @HanesComfort @AFrugalFriend
9. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Monday, July 18th, 2011! Valid for US residents and addresses only. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(This is not a compensated post in any way. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend, who proudly supports companies like Hanes who are in this fight against breast cancer.)