This is a sponsored post courtesy of the Gaylord Texan resort for the 2015 holiday season. And have I got a deal for you – ICE at Gaylord Texan Coupon – 50% off tickets.
UPDATE: To Grab the new coupon for the year check out my Gaylord Texan ICE Coupon post.
(Photo from the 2015 ICE at Gaylord Texan)
This year, Gaylord Texan Resort (in Grapevine, Texas) will feature ICE! Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town! I cannot wait – I’ve been in years past and it’s breathtaking and fun for the entire family!
Learn how Santa Claus started giving toys to good girls and boys in the retelling of the classic television special, Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town.
- Walk-through holiday attraction, kept at a chilly 9 degrees
- Two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures
- Five two-story tall ice slides
- Tells the story of the classic television special “Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town”
- Conclude your experience with the majesty of a full nativity in stunning, crystal clear ice.
Best of all, my friends at the Gaylord Texan have partnered with me for several years, giving my readers a special coupon and promo code for 50% off select days at the beginning of the holiday season. This is the best time to go as the crowds aren’t as crazy and it’s a beautiful way to kick off the holidays.
To use this promo code, FRUGALFRIEND, tickets must be purchased online. See above for restrictions on dates. Yes, I know they still think of me as my old blog name, but that is fine by me. 🙂
Other fun things to do at the Gaylord Texan while you are there:
- Snow Tubing,
- Santa’s Snowball Throwing Workshop
- Cookies & Milk with Mrs. Claus
- The Elf on the Shelf® Scavenger Hunt
- Gingerbread Decorating Corner (gingerbread man kit)
- Glacier Glide Ice Skating.