Incredibles 2 knocked our socks off this summer with adventure and I’m excited to announce an Incredibles 2 Blu-Ray giveaway to celebrate today!
What is today you ask?
As of today, you and your family can reunite with this incredible family on Digital in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and on Movies Anywhere and on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD,™ Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand, which was released officially – November 6th!
(Complimentary product provided by Disney. Affiliate link in post.)
Here’s what is packed into this post:
GIVEAWAY for a copy of the movie just released
The scoop on why Incredibles 2 appeals to parents
My kiddo’s first official movie short review – #MyAuntieEdnaReview
Link to Incredibles 2 Paper Foldables Craft
Link to Sara’s Incredibles 2 inspired treat
In “Incredibles 2,” Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered.
Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
I love all the bonus features that go into any blu-ray release.
One thing that piqued my interest was this concept art, featuring Edna!
But did you know that there is a PIXAR mini-movie in the Incredibles 2 Blu-ray?
Yes, a PIXAR short called, “Auntie Edna”!
Premise – When Bob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
What could go wrong? 🙂
My 11-year old decided to review the “Auntie Edna” short and this is what she had to say…
It was a pretty good short show and I liked how it showed Jack-Jack’s powers.
I believe this is a good reference for those who didn’t keep track of what Jack-Jack can do.
It’s really funny to watch Edna try to keep track of Jack-Jack and it shows what it would be like to babysit a baby super hero.
You can watch this exclusive short too! You’ll find it in the Incredibles 2 Blu-ray just released.
For some extra fun, check this these paper foldables:
Incredibles 2 Blu-Ray Bonus Features
BONUS FEATURES (may vary by retailer)
- The Coolest Guy in Show Business – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling.
- 2 SuperScene Breakdowns – Casual commentary-style pieces looking at specific scenes in the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative focus like action choreography, set design or story.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- All-New “Auntie Edna” Mini-Movie – When Bob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
- 10 Deleted Scenes With Introductions – Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown.
- Super Stuff – From buildings and vehicles to costumes and props, every action movie requires a lot of really cool stuff. Meet the makers and learn what it takes to design and build such a uniquely incredible world.
- Heroes & Villains – A collection of mini-docs about the backstory and major design ideas behind the “Incredibles 2” characters — featuring voice actors, director Brad Bird, and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters feel real.
- Ralph Eggleston: Production Designer – This short piece explores the many ways a single production designer has influenced the look, feel and character of the Pixar universe, culminating in “Incredibles 2.”
- Strong Coffee: A Lesson in Animation with Brad Bird – Brad Bird’s passion for animation dates back to his childhood and mentorship under Disney’s Milt Kahl, and that enthusiasm and powerful insight emanates from every film he’s made. Take a deep dive into Brad’s early years at Disney Animation Studios and his time at Pixar.
- Paths to Pixar: Everyday Heroes – At its heart, “Incredibles 2” is about family dynamics and the challenges of being a working parent. Meet the parents of Pixar as they discuss their personal connections to the film and their experience with stretching to balance work and family.
- SuperBaby – A documentary/hip hop music video hybrid hosted by Frankie and Paige from Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark. This piece explores how Jack-Jack came to life onscreen — from design to special effects to animation — all set to a hot beat.
- Commentary – Get inside commentary from animators Alan Barillaro (supervising animator), Tony Fucile (supervising animator, story artist and character designer), Dave Mullins (supervising animator) and Bret Parker (animation second unit and crowds supervisor).
- Theatrical Short: “Bao” – An aging Chinese mom suffering from empty nest syndrome gets another chance at motherhood when one of her dumplings springs to life as a lively, giggly dumpling boy.
- Making “Bao” – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short — discussing how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mom, and her love of food all informed the making of the food-fantasy “Bao.”
- Outtakes & Stories – Raccoon Fight Story, Evelyn Animation Outtakes, Puppet Animator Interview, Outtakes Goofy Arms Story and SuperBaby Music Video.
- Character Theme Songs, Vintage Toy Commercial TV Spots , Toolkit Montage and Global “Incredibles 2” Trailers
Incredibles 2 Blu-Ray Giveaway
More Giveaway Fun
Be sure to enter my other giveaways, including the Ant-Man and The Wasp Blu-ray Giveaway – 2 winners – ends Nov 9th