It’s time for Mailbox Monday. Time for all of us to share what we received in the mail for FREE! These are a combination of things signed up for…..free samples, free magazine subscriptions and more. Like I said, things pick up again in January….and boy, was my mailbox stuffed this week!
You’ll find updated free samples posted on A Frugal Friend throughout each week. Check back often – I’ll do all the work for you or Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email so you don’t miss out on these time-sensitive freebies.
Here’s what came in my mailbox (all for free) just this week:
Field & Stream
Taste of Home (thanks to SheSpeaks membership)
Family Fun (by Disney)
Bridal Guide (still avail here)
Town & Country
Town & Country Weddings
All*You magazine (ordered FREE w/my SwagBucks amazon gift cards)
Lowe’s Creative Ideas (still available here)
Family Circle (Feb issue) – N/A as of Tues 1/19
Stacy’s Pita Chips (thanks to All*You offer)
International Delight – Free product Coupon
Homemade Simple Coupon Booklet ($35 in savings) – you can still grab a coupon booklet by signing up here. After you sign up with this wonderful P&G program, be sure to click on Refresh your Nest (top right of their site)……then you’ll spot where you can sign up for the booklet! Love these!
Starkist Coupon (Buy 1 Get 1 Free pouch product, courtesy of VocalPoint)
Mailing Address Labels thanks to American Heart Association
Children’s stickers (promotional mailer)
And……..I also received fun items for review/giveaway! Yes, stay tuned THIS WEEK!
Join in on Mailbox Monday hosted by A Frugal Friend:
1. Please grab my Mailbox Monday button (on the right side) and place it on your own Mailbox Monday post.
2. Make sure your readers can link back to A Frugal Friend and join in on the fun!
3. Once you have your Mailbox Monday post up, come back here and leave your link in the Mister Linky widget.
4. Leave your name and name of your blog too
5. Make sure the link goes directly to your Mailbox Monday post and not your homepage so we can visit easily. Then we’ll all come and see what deals you’ve received.