There’s something about traveling to another place that lifts my spirits. I don’t have to travel very far to feel the sense of adventure that follows. Though some might say traveling across Texas takes forever (it is rather large), I love a road trip that lets me see the diverse areas it has, from desert plains to hill country and beyond. Better yet, most cities are reachable by air in an hour or less. That’s why I couldn’t be more excited about the new Marriott Rewards Summer promotion in Texas and can’t wait to take advantage!
Twelve Marriott hotels across the state are offering savings and bonus rewards now through September 5th. Though I’m slowly gearing up for when school is back in session at the end of the month, there’s still plenty of time to enjoy summer!
JW Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott Hotels in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio are offering bonus points to Marriott Rewards Members and 2% to 5% discounts on room rates.
NOTE: If you aren’t a Marriott Rewards Member, you are missing out. It’s FREE to join!
Not only are there discounts on room rates, but 100 lucky members will receive 100,000 rewards points each.
- 2% discount during midweek stays, 5% discount for weekends
- Rewards Members may earn 2,000 bonus points for every stay between May 26th and September 5th, starting on the second stay
- The offer is limited to 10 separate stays and 10,000 bonus points
- Rewards Members may qualify for 100 prizes of 100,000 points each; a 10 million bonus point giveaway during the summer to Rewards Members
JW Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott Hotels in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio that are participating:
- Renaissance Austin Hotel
- Renaissance Dallas Hotel
- Dallas Marriott City Center
- Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
- Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
- Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel
- JW Marriott Houston
- Houston Marriott Medical Center
- Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
There’s one hotel here in the Dallas area that is especially worth mentioning since I’ve stayed there myself a few years ago. I’m talking about the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott. All the photographs in this post feature the grounds inside and out of the hotel, which sits just minutes from the Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport Terminals and offers complimentary shuttle service to and from. Not only is the hotel centrally located within the metroplex area, but it’s just 5 minutes from the heart of Grapevine, Texas, a destination hosting festivals year-round.
Whether flying in and out of the international airport or visiting Dallas/Ft Worth for business or pleasure, the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott is an excellent choice to make your home away from home!
Visit MarriottSummerInTexas.com for more details but I’ve got a surprise for one of my lucky readers!
One (1) winner from my blog will win a One (1) night stay at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott (good to use within the next 6 months)!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hotel stay for giveaway winner will be provided by Marriott. Non-sponsored post.