**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#93 Casey B
Teething is not fun…..for anyone. I remember those months well. I did my best as a mom to try many different things (ANYTHING) that might help. From frozen washcloths to massaging gums……..you parents know what I’m talking about. Baby Orajel was a brand I turned to……….I had always used Orajel growing up.
Now, I’m even more impressed with Orajel!
They’ve introduced Baby Orajel Naturals, a brand new product.
It’s a new naturally-derived teething gel that features clove oil as its active ingredient. Clove oil is an essential oil (coming from the clove plant). It’s been used for centuries for it’s local anesthetic properties…..and it’s still used today.
Here’s the Scoop about Baby Orajel Naturals:
COUPON: Visit the Orajel website for a $1.00 Coupon (UPDATE: looks like this has now expired)
BUY IT: You can find it at many national and local retailers, and online as well.
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Baby Orajel Naturals product.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me what tricks you’ve tried/heard of for comforting teething babies. That’s it!
You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (leave a separate comment for each):
2. Comment on a Non-Giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Like A Frugal Friend on Facebook
4. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
5. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
6. Tweet the following as is: Win the new Baby Orajel Naturals (natl ingredients) for Teething Babies http://tinyurl.com/3n99o2r @AFrugalFriend #giveaway #win
7. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Sunday, July 10th, 2011! Valid for US residents/addresses who are 18 years of age or older. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary Orajel product was provided. Statements are the personal and honest opinions of the author)