Congratulations to #129 Rachael E
It’s mid-February. The hustle and bustle of Christmas is gone. The struggle of cleaning the house and putting everything back in it’s place is behind us (mostly). 🙂 Our kindergarten schedule is back on track. Valentine’s classroom treats made and party over with.
Whew……I’m ready to take a break. Now is the perfect time to make some time to focus on ME (and YOU too)! P&G has some great tips on how to help us out.
A Fresh Start: Tips to Make 2013 YOUR Year
- Try and reserve 20-30 minutes to do something easy and fun for yourself, such as online shopping or reading a book or magazine. It’s an easy way to carve out some “me time” into your already jam packed schedule.
- Treat yourself and your over-styled locks with Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. These high-performing products help lock in moisture and block out heat damage, allowing you to say buh-bye to dry strands and hello to healthier hair.
- Learn to say “no!” With everything you do for others, it’s okay to sometimes turn down requests that may add more stress to your daily routine.
- Hire a babysitter and schedule a girl’s night (out or in!). Take a break and make some time to catch up with some of your closet girlfriends.
A Family Affair: Help Your Family Make the Most Out of the New Year
- Keep your family organized and consider creating and labeling bins filled with everything your family needs to make it through the day
- Bin 1: Home improvement/cleaning supplies, i.e. tape measure, duster, paper towels or Duracell ® Ultra Power ™ batteries. This high-performing product is guaranteed for 10 years in storage — your family won’t be searching high and low for a battery that works!
- Bin 2: Everyday beauty/grooming items your family may need to quickly use before heading out the door or on-the-go, i.e. hand lotion and sanitizer, hair clips/elastics, chapstick, brush/comb.
- Bin 3: Miscellaneous school items for homework after-school i.e. pencils, pens, ruler, calculator, paperclips.
- Make every Sunday “family fun day”. Use this time to enjoy each others company and avoid easy distractions, like your phone, computer and other electronic gadgets – head out to your local park or go to the movies.
- Someone in your family trying to lose a few lbs.? Hit the gym together or go for a walk with the whole gang. It will instill healthy habits and your loved ones will feel the extra support and motivation.
Home Sweet Home: Tips to Prepare Your Home for Relaxation
- An easy way to redecorate without breaking the bank is to add new throw pillows in different colors and textures. By adding some to your bed and couch, you’ll change the look and feel of your entire home.
- Turn your bedroom into your own sanctuary! Try filling it with scented candles (i.e. lavender, jasmine) and plush blankets, you’ll be able to sit back and relax after a long and hard day.
- Start the year off on the right foot! Clean the grime left behind in 2012 with the Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad with the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser. This innovative product powers through up to 2X more dried-on dirt and grime with less effort* (*vs. mop and bucket), making it easy to get the shiny floors you always dreamed of in 2013.
- Spruce up the look and feel of your furniture by adding new hardware (i.e. knobs or handles).
- Lighting is a key décor component! Instead of investing in new overhead light fixtures, set the mood by changing out your lamp shades.
Ring in the New Year with BIG savings on bright ideas.
You can save on your favorite innovative P&G Products with the Have You Tried This Yet? P&G brandSAVER®. This coupon booklet can be found in your local newspapers on certain Sundays…..the last one was on January 27th, and included over $90 on innovative products including Charmin®, Pantene® and Tide®.
Those expire February 28, 2013, so don’t forget!
Now for some extra fun for you:
One (1) lucky winner will receive a P&G Prize Pkg (featuring these products):
Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner
Duracell ® Ultra Power ™ batteries
Swiffer® WetJet® Extra Power Pad with the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me which product above you’d most love to try! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following (leave as separate comments please for each entry):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Google +
3. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Follow Pantene on FB
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Duracell on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win a P&G Prize Pkg (Swiffer, Duracell Batteries, and more) from @AFrugalFriend http://tinyurl.com/ae7ucuk
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Friday, March 1st, 2013! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary product was provided. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend.)