There’s just something about bright colors that makes you smile. So how about a little food fun today with 30 Rainbow Foods? I’m inspired by St. Patrick’s Day, but really, these recipes could be used to brighten your day year-round.
I know a little girl who will be surprised, as I’ve been planning on making that Rainbow Cake Roll during Spring Break!
I’m so surprised at the creativity that my friends in the blogosphere have…especially with #5!
Sweet and savory choices…which will you make?
30 Rainbow Foods to Brighten Your Day
- Rainbow Pancakes – Amanda’s Cookin
- Rainbow Palmiers – Crazy for Crust
- Rainbow Cake RollHungry Happenings
- Rainbow Cheesecake Dip – Crazy for Crust
- Rainbow Grilled Cheese – Amanda’s Cookin
- Rainbow Swirl Cookies – Bake Eat Repeat
- Rainbow Marshmallow Cookies – Princess Pinky Girl
- Rainbow Meringue Cookies – Nerdy Mamma
- Rainbow Jello – Must Have Mom
- Rainbow Layered Cake – Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich – Craft Create Cook
- Rainbow Ring Doughnuts – This Little Home
- Rainbow Sugar Cookies – Oh Honey Honey Blog
- Rainbow Brownie Bark – Club Crafted
- Rainbow Sprinkle Waffles – If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Rainbow Swirl Cake – Glitter and Bubbles
- Rainbow Vanilla Cakes – Gretchens Bakery
- Rainbow Cheesecakes – Southern In Law
- Rainbow Cookie Cake – My Sequined Life
- Rainbow Surprise Ice Cream Cake – The Flavor Bender
- Rainbow Funfetti Dip – Twinspiration
- Rainbow Crunch Granola Bar – Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Rainbow Watercolor Cake – Gretchens Bakery
- Rainbow Roll Cake – Rice n Flour
- Rainbow Hamantaschen – What Jew Wanna Eat
- Rainbow Popsicles – The First Year Blog
- Rainbow Cereal Cake – The Baker Mama
- Rainbow Fruit Pizza – Simple Seasonal
- Rainbow Twizzler Cake – Cake Whiz
- Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats – The Gracious Wife
So tell me, which do you think is the most creative?
Amy Greene says
These are perfect for St. Patricks day!
Cheryl R says
I would never have thought of grilled cheese.
Larissa Brunken says
Omg my daughter’s would Love all of these rainbow ideas!!! Thanks for sharing
Alicia Arsenault says
I really want to try those Rainbow Meringue Cookies! Meringue cookies with no eggs kinda blow me away.
vickie couturier says
those are almost too pretty to eat,,,love the look and i bet they taste great too
My Granddaughter wants a Unicorn Party for her 6th Birthday. I will be making some of these recipes for her party. So glad I found them.
Oh that sounds so fun!
Rainbow grilled cheese–never in a million years would I have expected that one.
HaHa – I didn’t expect that either Renee! 🙂
Lauryn R says
Wow, all of these rainbow foods are so pretty!! They remind me of Unicorns! 🙂 My kids are going to love these, thank you so much for sharing the recipes!
Sara Phillips says
The cake roll sounds delicious! Such a fun way to put a smile on anyone’s face!
I think the Rainbow cookies are so cute, would be fun for a child’s party. Btw, a lot of your links took me to ‘ page not found’ on the blogger’s website.
Janet W. says
These are such fun food rainbow color ideas! My grandsons would love for me to make it all!
Cathi Crismon says
That’s a whole lot of rainbow fun!! I see some fun with my grandkids this month.