**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
Seventh Generation has many product lines, but one I never tried until recently…..their Natural Dish Liquids.
Here is some information about this product line:
- Plant-derived cleaners effectively cut grease
- Free of dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable formula
There are several varieties…..
- Free & Clear
- Fresh Citrus & Ginger
- Lemongrass & Clementine Zest
- Lavender Floral & Mint
I received all four varieties, and here’s what I like about the scented ones…..the scent is slight! I’m not a big fan of overpowering scents in my dish liquid, as I’ve noticed in the past that my daughters hand-washed cups take on the scent of the dish liquid used.
I love the Fresh Citrus & Ginger! I routinely use lemons in the kitchen anyway, so it’s a perfect match. For example, I like to cut a lemon in half and then put it down the garbage disposal to make it smell all nice & clean. 🙂
The ingredients they use come from a field, not a factory……..and for some extra fun, they are having a sweepstakes that talks all about it!
Enter the Nature Makes Perfect Scents Sweepstakes – Enter to win a trip to Italy, France or Vermont!
Now, as much as I’d love to visit Vermont, if given the change, um, I’m pretty sure I’d choose Italy or France, how about you? (Ends 12/31/11)
Now for some extra fun for my readers….
One (1) winner will receive a Seventh Generation Prize Pkg, which includes:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Le Creuset Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish (mine was a gorgeous green, but yours could differ)
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me which Seventh Generation Dish Liquid variety you’d love the most! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following (leave as separate comments please for each entry):
2. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Like Seventh Generation on FB
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Seventh Generation on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win a Seventh Generation Prize Pk w/Le Creuset Baking Dish too! http://tinyurl.com/7dmnvgw @AFrugalFriend
9. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Monday, December 12th, 2011! Valid for US residents (age 18 and older) and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. Void where Prohibited. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary product was provided for review. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend)