Spider–Man: Far From Home is now available on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ & DVD and my family couldn’t be more excited. In fact, you should have seen my husband’s face when he found out the movie had been sitting on my desk all week thanks to a complimentary media copy. It was time to watch and he was ready! (Affiliate link in post. A small commisssion may be earned through any purchases at no cost to you)
The billion (yes, I said BILLION) dollar blockbuster, became available on Digital September 17 and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD on October 1 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. SPIDER–MAN: FAR FROM HOME is the biggest Spider–Man film of all time and we are fans!
Of course this week became even more momentous as we all heard reports from Disney’s Bob Iger that the real life Spidey, Tom Holland, saved the day with Sony and Disney, bringing them back to seal the deal on future movies! We love you Tom! And thank you!
SPIDER–MAN: FAR FROM HOME stars Tom Holland (Spider – Man: Homecoming) as Peter Parker, Samuel L. Jackson (Spider – Man: Homecoming) as Nick Fury, Jon Favreau ( The Lion King) as Happy Hogan, Zendaya (“Euphoria”) as MJ, and Jake Gyllenhaal (Nightcrawler) as Mysterio.
After so many of us were emotionally drained with the incredible Avengers Endgame earlier this year, we NEEDED to see some of our friends again. Friends like Peter Parker and Nick Fury.
If you didn’t see the movie in theaters, let me set the scene for you…
Tom Holland returns as everyone’s favorite web-slinger in SPIDER–MAN: FAR FROM HOME, the next chapter after Spider–Man: Homecoming.
Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of several elemental creature attacks! Spider–Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
Snag a copy now (or for a stocking stuffer as we are just days away from the holidays) —> Blu-Ray, DVD, or 4K Ultra HD
Spidey fans will love all the bonus features available.
The Blu-ray, DVD, Digital, and 4K Ultra HD release arrives filled with bonus materials for the whole family including a special short, alternate and extended scenes, gag reels and Easter Eggs! Additional special features include Teachers’ Travel Tips with Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell and interviews with the cast and crew focused on stunts and location in The Jump Off and Far, FAR, From Home. Explore how Spider–Man was introduced in the MCU in Stepping Up and get a closer look at the special chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland in It Takes Two. Fans will want to dive into The Ginter-Riva Effect, Thank You, Mrs. Parker and Now You See Me features for more character focused details. The 4K Ultra HD also features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos audio.
Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peter’s To – Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider–Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider–Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider–Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
Some fun science activity cards for the kids too!