Welcome CBS-11 Viewers!
Thanks for stopping by. Please take some time to check out all “A Frugal Friend” has to offer. You’ll find it as a resource for coupons, freebies, grocery deals, rebates and more. I’ll do the work for you, which saves you both TIME and MONEY.
Stay on top of the latest deals this holiday season:
Subscribe to A Frugal Friend by Email – It’s free and you’ll get one email each morning.
Follow @AFrugalFriend on Twitter
LIKE A Frugal Friend on Facebook
From Today’s Segment: Holiday Celebrations on a Budget:
RECYCLE CEREAL BOXES: Wrap empty cereal boxes with colorful and coordinating holiday papers to add extra decoration around the house for just pennies. Place them above kitchen cabinets to add a dash of color and sparkle. Don’t throw them away…..pack them away and bring them out again next year. Great way to recycle.
- Napkin Rings: Use tin holiday cookies cutters as napkin rings!
- Placemats: Use Personalized Placemats like those from Little Pink Designs
Laminate them to reuse year after year! We personalized with names like “Mommy” and “Daddy”, but you can say “Merry Christmas” or even “New Years Eve Bash 2010″….the possibilities are endless.
Right now on sale for $10.17 w/Free Super Saver Shipping!
KIDS TABLE: Make the “kids table” during the holidays (or anytime) extra fun with Hefty ZooPals
- Plates, Bowls, Cups, and even Funtensils shaped like animals!
- Find a coupon when you visit ZooPals on Facebook
- You can find them at Walmart, grocery stores, or even Online
- Less than $3.00 per package (but use the coupon above for even more savings)
Family Game Night: One of the best and inexpensive ways to entertain family and friends during the holidays is playing games. Right now you can find many classic and even new games up to 80% off online!
Amazon’s cutoff for Free Super Shipping to arrive by Christmas is Friday, so place any orders you need!