Where have you traveled to this year? This summer?
Whether you’re out traveling all around the country, or enjoying a staycation in your own hometown or state, Highlights has a new line of products to keep your kids entertained while learning a bit about where they are.
Have you heard of Highlights Which Way USA?
We’ve taken advantage of the program and it couldn’t have been more perfect – we were sent all this, which included 2 state puzzle books and map sets for both Texas (where we live) and California (where we traveled this summer)!
My daughter just turned 6 years old and she is always curious about everything. When any of us travel, the first thing we do is get out the big map. So, I knew that these new Highlights products would be an instant hit. And they were.
- Two – 32-page Puzzle Books filled with fun challenges and activities (Texas and California)
- Kid-friendly, geographically accurate State Maps to use in Which Way USA play—and beyond!
- Game Guide – Madcap race for points across the U.S. against comical rival team
- Collectible State License-Plate Key Tags
- Access codes to exclusive WhichWayUSA.com Online Play
But with a 6 year old, we pretty much focused on the puzzle books and maps. We took the California ones along with us this month – perfect activities for time in the airport, airplane, and downtime in hotels. Every few pages of the puzzle book focused on a different region/city in California……and made a fun activity out of it.
Here’s how the Highlights program works:
- When you join Which Way USA, they’ll send you the first State Adventure Set for just $6.95 plus $2.45 shipping and handling.
- They’ll also send the California State Set absolutely FREE
If you like it, they’ll continue to send two new State Sets about every 5 weeks at the same low price—just $6.95 per set, plus $2.45 shipping and handling.
There is no minimum number of State Sets to buy and you are free to cancel at any time.
PLUS –> You can return any shipment you don’t want at their expense and receive a full refund credited to your account.
Highlights is a brand you and I can trust!
We were in California for over a week and still haven’t completed all the activities, but they did keep someone occupied in the airport! She had fun plus it was educational!
Check out Highlights Which Way USA? and see what you think?
Which state would you look forward to most? Your own or somewhere you would travel to?