Whether you’re out traveling all around the country, or enjoying a staycation in your own hometown or state, Highlights has a line of products to keep your kids entertained while learning a bit about where they are – I’m talking about Which Way USA.
Interested in more activities for kids? Check out Pixar’s Free Pixar in a Box lessons.
Which Way USA Travel Puzzle Books for Kids
Complimentary products provided. Affiliate links in post where a small commission may be earned at no cost to you for any purchases made.
Have you heard of Which Way USA?
We’ve taken advantage of the program and it couldn’t have been more perfect – we were sent all this, which included 2 state puzzle books and map sets for both Texas (where we live) and California (where we traveled this summer)!
My daughter just turned 6 years old and she is always curious about everything. When any of us travel, the first thing we do is get out the big map. So, I knew that these new Which Way USA products would be an instant hit. And they were.
The first time we received:
- Two – 32-page Puzzle Books filled with fun challenges and activities (Texas and California)
- Kid-friendly, geographically accurate State Maps to use in Which Way USA play—and beyond!
- Game Guide – fun activity with stickers and spots for kids to document their visit and keep track of how many states they’ve visited
- Collectible State License-Plate Key Tags with keychain
So far we’ve collected 6 different states. While the activity books are so fun, the keychain with the collectible state tags is a great toy or reminder of places they’ve been or dream of going. We use the game guide as a ticker of how many states she has traveled to, even if we haven’t received the booklet yet.
We took the California book and map along with us this month – perfect activities for time in the airport, airplane, and downtime in hotels. Every few pages of the puzzle book focused on a different region/city in California and made a fun activity out of it.
Highlights Which Way USA Subscription Box
Here’s how the Which Way USA Subscription Box works:
- Get your first month for only $7.50 here –> subscription box
- This deal is for 1st-time subscribers. Cancel anytime. There’s no commitment. Automatically renews at $14.99/box every month plus applicable taxes
- Note: There is another subscription box you might be interested in that is travel themed from Highlights: Top Secret Adventures: A Worldwide Detective Subscription Box
Highlights has always been a favorite brand we really used – from their Highlights magazine for kids to their version for toddlers and preschoolers. Though magazines are fun, this Which Way USA Subscription Box takes it up a notch with the maps and collectible state license plate tags. No matter whether you are road tripping or hopping on a plane, kids will love it.
Take a peek:
We were in California for over a week and still haven’t completed all the activities, but they did keep someone occupied in the airport! She had fun plus it was educational!
Check out the subscription box and get set up!
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE: