Finding Debra………a lifestyle blog following Debra Muccio, one adventure at a time!
From walking the red carpet in Hollywood to visiting the set of Sesame Street and sitting in Big Bird’s nest, Debra is always up to something.
Debra Muccio is a wife and mother (10-year old daughter) living in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Debra traded in high-powered suits and high-heeled shoes for a role as mommy – crayon enthusiast, storyteller, and kisser of boo-boo’s.
You’ll find everything from family travel and entertainment to recipes and straight talk about the grieving process, as Debra lost her mom unexpectedly over a decade ago.
You can reach Debra:
Email – email@example.com
- Debra Muccio – Owner, Editor – Finding Debra (Formerly A Frugal Friend)
- 2008 – present
- Location, Dallas-Ft Worth, Texas
NOTE: Finding Debra does not accept guest posts.
- Travel, Press Junkets, FAMs
- Sponsored Posts
- Content Seeding on Social Media
- Twitter Parties
- Instagram Takeovers
Sampling of Social Media Events & Trips
May 2017: Kauai Press Trip
Mar 2017: PIXAR Headquarters for Cars 3 Press Junket & Blogger Trip
Oct 2016: Bradenton Area Florida FAM Trip (Guest posting on MamaChallenge.com)
Jun 2016: Disney Blogger Trip & Press Junket – “Finding Dory”
May 2016: Disney Social Media Moms Celebration
Feb 2016: Disney Blogger Trip – Zootopia Press Junket – Walt Disney World
Jun 2015: Speaker, AdventureCon15 Blog Conference, “Forming Relationships with Brands”
Jun 2015: Disney Blogger Trip – Red Carpet World Premiere of INSIDE OUT
May 2015: Disney Social Media Moms Celebration
Apr 2015: White House Social Media Event in Washington DC
Mar 2015: Capri Sun-Kraft Headquarters Trip to Chicago
Feb 2015: Disney Blogger Trip – Red Carpet World Premiere of Cinderella
Jul 2014: Disney Blogger Trip – Guardians of the Galaxy Press Junket with Marvel, Disney, DreamWorks, and ABCFamily
Apr 2014: Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2014 – Anaheim CA
Feb 2014: Capri Sun New York Press Trip
Jul 2013: Chicago and BlogHer with Folgers
Jun 2013: Puerto Rico Trip with Hilton HHonors
And one of my most favorite of them all………
Oct 2009: Sesame Street – New York – yes, I visited THE Sesame Street!
- Panel Speaker, Texas Travel Summit – Working with Travel Influences: Getting Value from your Investment (Oct 2017)
- Speaker, AdventureCon – Working with Big Brands (June 2015)
- Sea World Wildside Blog Ambassador 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (through program end in 2016)
- Capri Sun Ambassador – 2015
- Susan G. Komen 3Day Brand Ambassador 2013
- Sprouts Band of Bloggers (through program end in 2011)
- Lee Jeans Brand Ambassador
- Step2 Test Drive Mom
- Regular Guest, March – Dec 2010 CBS 11, Dallas-Ft.Worth
- Former Expert Contributor, PBS KIDS Sprout for Parents
- Contributor, An Island Life, through 2010
- Sep 2017: Featured on South Padre Island Blog, Guide to South Padre Island Restaurants
- May 2012: Time to Play article, Surviving Kindergarten Orientation
- Dec 2011: Guest post for Baby Einstein, “Traditions of Presents, Goodies, and Decorations”
- Mar – Dec 2010: CBS “Frugal Mom” Segments
- May 2010: TravelMamas.com article, Dream Trips on a Budget
- Dec 2009: Sprout for Parents article, To Give or Not to Give
- Nov 2009: Sprout for Parents article, One Mom’s Visit to Sesame Street
- Nov 2009: CBS Special Report
- June 2009: Guest Speaker at Southwest Airlines, “You on a Budget”
- Mar 2009: Sprout for Parents article, Fun with Friends Doesn’t Have to Cost a Fortune
Networks Affiliated With:
Collective Bias-Social Fabric, Clever Girls Collective, Mom Central, Global Influence, One2OneNetwork, Mom Select, Massive Sway, and more.