I’d tasted them a handful of times, from special anniversaries to Valentine’s Day, but what I really wanted to know –> how to make chocolate covered strawberries, and as easy a way as possible!
I’ll share the easiest way I know how with tips and tricks along the way, and plenty of photos so you can see exactly the steps that are taken.
It’s fun to decorate chocolate covered strawberries for the occasion. I’ll share some great ideas!
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Yields: 1 dozen
1 dozen strawberries
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or Wilton dark cocoa melts
1/4 cup Wilton bright white chocolate melts
1/4 cup bright pink chocolate melts
1/4 cup pink chocolate melts
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Rinse strawberries and dry completely. Place in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
4. Dip 3 strawberries into the melted chocolate, covering completely except for the stem. Place on the lined baking sheet. Drizzle with melted semi sweet chocolate, if desired. Before the chocolate hardens, add sprinkles, if desired. Set aside any remaining white chocolate for later use.
5. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chips for 45 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
6. Dip 3 strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet. Add sprinkles, if desired. Set aside any remaining melted chocolate for later use.
7. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the bright pink chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
8. Dip three strawberries into the melted bright pink chocolate and place on the baking sheet. Decorate the strawberries with chocolate or white chocolate drizzle and sprinkles. Set aside the leftover melted bright pink chocolate for later.
9. In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the pink chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Stir until melted.
10. Dip the remaining strawberries into the melted pink chocolate and place on the baking sheet. Decorate the strawberries with semi sweet, white or bright pink chocolate drizzle and sprinkles.
11. Place the chocolate coated strawberries in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolates to harden.
12. Store in an airtight container, in a single layer, in the refrigerator up to 3 days until ready to serve.
Here are a few decorative options:
Red/White color combo…
Pink/White/Red color combo…
Don’t forget to pin this on Pinterest:
YOU WILL ALSO LOVE:
If you like this post, you’ll love these that I’ve picked out just for you!
Pin for Later: